new android directions
idea: rename icecondor to GeoRSS. Focus on consuming GeoRSS feeds.
- RSS(brightkite,shizzow) and ATOM(eaglefeed)
- hcal inside RSS (upcoming.org)
- user-configurable map marker for each feed
- proximity alert configurable per feed
Take location tracking to a new level of accuracy, ignoring battery life since these apps would not be used all the time but during intense gameplay that lasts hours instead of all day. Specifically target augmented reality gaming and alternate reality gaming.
- updates detected and delivered as fast as possible. 30 seconds or better
- augmented map, with arrows on the edge of the screen pointing to teammates, etc (see PC games)