IceCondor next steps
What is the shortest path to getting icecondor into the appstore and taking service fees for a subset of the user base?
Necessary Remaining Functionality
- collect the openid url at first launch
- authenticate the url to the server with oauth
- Provide a secret URL that knowledge of the URL provides access
- All updates are world-readable
- put a dot on the map for last reported location and a dot for current location
- signup for amazon flexible payment system. does this need to happen on the web server?
Once those are done, push the app to the Android Market.